We provide you with instruments to cover the financing risks involved in your international business.
Starting with your terms of payment and delivery you will receive a risk analysis.
This includes suitable options to secure and finance your transactions – from re-financing of supplier loans that you have granted, to project financing concepts for large scale deals.
A few examples of international trade financing:
- Buyer / Supplier loans
- Pre-financing of Export LCs
- Confirmation of Letters of Credit / Silent Confirmation of LCs
- Import and Export Factoring / Reverse Factoring
- Export Leasing / International Leasing
Profit from our individually adapted financing solutions.
Security of planning, management of trade receivables and liquidity are important aspects of your international business that can also have an impact on your domestic business.
- individual risk analysis of your payment and delivery terms
- financing concepts from single transactions to large projects
- secured payment terms to improve your competitive position
You receive professional advice and tailor-made solutions.
Stefan E. Zurawka
- +49 201 82144-15
- +49 163 62144-15